SACHE Product View
Properties of Materials
This SACHE product provides an elementary explanation of several important properties of materials and their relationship to chemical process safety. It is intended for chemical engineering students in their second or third year of undergraduate training. It is assumed that the students have had limited industrial experience. This product can also be used for training (or retraining) of young engineers and/or plant operators.
This product includes explanations concerning:
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Flammability, Explosive and Toxicity Properties
- Flammability Classifications
- NFPA Stability Ratings, and
- Detailed references for more advanced information
Ronald J. Willey (Northeastern University)
There are currently no reviews for this product.